Benefits of Membership
KWA Membership Benefits
Take advantage of KWA’s information system
The association provides members with connectivity to other members via a state of the art information system.
- Networking: Through a well-designed database, members are provided access to others in the network when they need to make important and relevant announcements.
- Save Time: By taking advantage of the wide reach of the system, members save time, energy and resources by using one medium to disseminate information.
- Broadcast: To request a qualifying broadcast message to be sent, email the Secretary at email@example.com
- Umoja Ni Nguvu:By cooperating with other members in the community, you are able to develop and expand both friendships and professional affiliations with forward-looking
and motivated Kenyans. KWA facilitates a rich source of community fellowship at all times. Members are encouraged to submit fresh ideas on how to help the association grow.
- Group Health Insurance. Through Physicians Mutual Insurance Company, KWA members have access to a basic but comprehensive group health insurance program. The program is designed with the individual in mind but with certain group benefits. It is available to both the member and their spouse and/or dependants at a reasonable cost. Physicians Mutual
Life Insurance Company is a reputable company and its mainstay is excellent customer service. Check out its website for company information – www.physiciansmutual.com/home
- Paper enrollment forms will also be available at the upcoming 2007 KWA Annual General Meeting scheduled for November 18, 2007 beginning at 5 p.m.
- Group Life Insurance. Through Physicians Mutual, KCA members have access to various levels of life insurance, from basic to a more comprehensive life insurance program. It is available to both the member and their spouse and/or dependants at a reasonable cost or as part of the Health Insurance program. The coverage provides incorporates accidental death and dismemberment riders. The coverage also
disburses varied amounts in the event of permanent disability resulting from an accident.
- Bank with Yourself: Upcoming Community Credit UnionTo garner the power of networking, the community credit union – Transnational Credit Union, has been registered. There will be a meeting soon to launch the union formally and get ideas from members of the community on how to make our credit union beneficial to all.